Surgical: Specialized materials for advanced medical applications
Medical device manufacturers rely on us to provide advanced, biocompatible materials for a wide variety of surgical instruments. These materials include the medical-grade polycarbonates and blends necessary to manufacture instruments and devices surgeons can depend on during even the most complex operations.
High-temperature Apec® can also be used in the design and manufacturing of stringent sterilization disinfectant systems that are required for delicate surgical devices. Compatibility with high-temperature autoclave sterilization allows hospitals to sterilize their devices quickly for improved efficiency, lower costs and shorter waiting times for patients.
Biocompatible polycarbonates: For reliable cardiovascular medical devices
- Biocompatible: Choose from a wide range of specialized, medical-grade materials.
- Expert assistance: Benefit from 50 years of experience in specialized medical materials.
- Sterilizable: Most materials can withstand common sterilization processes and chemicals.
- Easy processing: Our materials are well-suited to standard mass production methods.
- Ultra-durable: High resistance to chemicals, heat, impact, and abrasion.