Dureflex® TPU films: High versatility, little limitations
Dureflex® polyurethane films represent a wide range of polymer compositions with outstanding mechanical, chemical and thermal properties. They are noted for their mechanical strength as well as being highly extensible and flexible in cold conditions. Dureflex® TPU films are also heat-, puncture- and abrasion-resistant.
By virtue of our near unlimited potential to modify our products, Dureflex® films are as individual as our customers’ needs. Our films can also be seen as technology enablers, efficiency drivers, health carers, energy savers and security agents. Dynamic lordosis systems, special wound dressings, bullet-proof vests, and lightproof blinds are just a few of the broad spectrum of applications achievable with Dureflex® films.
Numerous forms of processing are possible, around everything from lamination and welding to thermoforming and back-foaming. Dureflex® can improve your post-processing efficiency, product performance and, ultimately, raise your bottom line.We are always ready to work with you in developing customized features that will provide the perfect combination of performance and functionality for your desired application.
- DUREFLEX® A4700
- a self-priming, polyether based, low modulus aliphatic thermoplastic polyurethane film/sheet product developed as part of a series of optical grade adhesive films; specific gravity, 1.07; ultimate tensile strength 5,500 psi; ultimate longation 500%
- DUREFLEX® PT7500
- family of aromatic polyether polyurethane film/sheet products which exhibit excellent hydrolysis and fungus resistance; relatively higher durometer and melt range; ultimate tensile strength 9,700 psi; ultimate elongation 550%
- Durable: Resistant to chemicals, moisture, and abrasion
- Tough: Well known for mechanical strength
- Versatile: Potential applications are virtually unlimited
- Flexible: Elastic and flexible, even in cold conditions
- Bio-compatible: Suitable for medical applications