Bayhydrol® dispersions: High versatility, low impact
Improve the ecological footprint of your coatings with Bayhydrol® polyols or polyurethane dispersions (PUDs). Waterborne Bayhydrol® PUDs contain low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOC) and Bayhydrol® products radically reduce solvent emissions of coatings and adhesives.
The demand for low-VOC coatings has increased across all markets as end users look to reduce solvent emissions and improve their environmental footprint. We are responding to this need with a wide range of low- to ultra-low-VOC waterborne polyols and PUDs. Bayhydrol® dispersions can be used to formulate ambient-cure and baked polyurethane coatings for rigid and flexible substrates including metal, wood, leather, textiles, vinyl-coated fabric and other plastics. Also, Bayhydrol® is a good choice for waterborne one- (1K) and two-component (2K) polyurethane coatings and adhesives. Whether you manufacture furniture paints, parquet sealing or printing inks for paper and textiles, Bayhydrol® dispersions offer the perfect properties for each application.
- BAYHYDROL® A 2470
- Aqueous hydroxyfunctional polyacrylic dispersion.Waterborne 2K-Polyurethane varnishes in combination with aliphatic Polyisocyanates.
- BAYHYDROL® A 2601
- OH-functional PAC combinable with aliphatic PIC for 2K PU clear/topcoats for general industrial and transportation coatings. 1K coatings by using melamine resins also possible.
- BAYHYDROL® U 2757
- Bayhydrol U XP 2757 is an aliphatic, hydroxyl-functional polycarbonate ester-polyurethane dispersion, cosolvent-free. It is suitable as a binder for water-reducible two component polyurethane coatings, especially soft-touch and comfort coatings.
- BAYHYDROL® UH XP 2660
- Anionic aliphatic polyester-polyurethane dispersion, cosolvent-free.Combination binder for the formulation of water-reducible soft-feel coatings.
- BAYHYDROL® UV 2282
- Waterborne, UV-curing Polyurethane Dispersion.In the formulation of physically drying, waterborne UV-curing wood and plastic coatings.
- Customizable: Select a dispersion with exactly the properties you need.
- Sustainable: Create environmentally friendly low-VOC adhesives and coatings.
- Durable: Rely on excellent resistance to chemicals, weathering and UV radiation.
- Fast: Speed up your customers’ processes with fast-drying products.