Energy storage: Polycarbonate blends and expertise for battery applications
Storage systems for renewable energies place extreme demands on components and materials – especially when it comes to performance and safety. We provide dedicated PC blends and long-standing technical expertise in battery applications to support the up-and-coming energy storage market.
- Strength: High mechanical strength and resistance to impact, aging and chemicals.
- Dimensional stability: Our thermoplastics retain their form from factory to field.
- Heat resistance: Thermally conductive Makrolon® TC grades support battery thermal management.
- Fire safety: Flame-retardant Bayblend® grades comply with UL 94 V-0.
- High flowability: Supports high-performance thin-wall battery cell holders.