Pasquick® provides high-performance corrosion protection while saving costs
The Lotse Canal separates Harburg’s Schlossinsel (“castle island”) from Hamburg city center. To improve accessibility in both directions, the city authorities decided to build a new swing bridge for pedestrians and cyclists across the 44-meter-wide canal.
Pasquick® technology enabled a curing process that was four times faster than normal, resulting in a significant productivity boost.
Why Pasquick® was the right solution for Sherwin-Williams
- Ultra-durable: Thorough protection against corrosion.
- Economical: The need for only one layer cuts costs.
- Proven technology: Years of successful application in other fields.
- Fast-curing: Cures four times faster than conventional solutions.
- Ease of application: Good handling without the need for additional equipment or training measures.