PUReWall™ is a win-win for builders and the environment
Worldwide, there is a growing need for energy-efficient, sustainable housing. In the United States, that demand is compounded by a shortage of skilled construction labor. We developed PUReWall™ to address these issues head on by helping move labor requirements from the job site to a production facility.
Our PUReWall™ panels are produced in a controlled environment and consist of a lumber frame filled with variable spray polyurethane foam (SPF) for continuous, energy-efficient insulation. The SPF formulation makes the panels strong enough for use as structural walls and rigid polyiso board on both sides provides an integrated weather barrier. PUReWall™ is ready to install and goes up as much as 75% faster than conventional methods – with less jobsite waste, for greener, more economical building.
In early 2019, we announced an exciting partnership with Hunter Panels that will bring PUReWall™ to the residential construction market.
Why PUReWall™ is a good fit for builders and contractors
- Fast & easy: Ready-to-install PUReWall™ panels address the skilled labor shortage in construction.
- Energy-efficient: Spray PU foam provides a continuous insulation layer.
- Consistent quality: Fabricated in an environmentally controlled setting.
- Sustainable: Uses fewer materials (e.g. plastic house wrap) and reduces jobsite waste.
- Flexible: Insulation thickness can be adjusted to nearly any climate zone.