Softcel® polyols expand the flexibility of your foam products
Softcel® is a unique polyether polyol product line offering high-quality options for producing viscoelastic foam. It was developed to provide expanded formulating and processing flexibility for a continuous or box foam process.
The use of Softcel® polyols enables the production of a wide range of viscoelastic foam grades with consistent and superior performance properties that can be tailored for different end-use applications, for example, the production of mattress, bed-in-box or furniture foams. Softcel® based foams offer superior comfort and body heat management properties.
Softcel® is manufactured and available in North America and currently exported to customers in Latin American and Asia-Pacific markets.
- Product flexibility: Softcel® polyols provide the manufacturer the option to make various viscoelastic foam grades with various raw materials (MDI and TDI).
- Customizable solutions: Formulations can be tailored to meet various end-use applications.
- Superior comfort: Softcel® foams can be formulated to provide high airflow for optimum heat management and sleep comfort.
- Consumer acceptance: Viscoelastic foams made with unique Softcel® polyols offer a low glass transition temperature for sleep comfort over a wide room temperature range.
- Covestro customer satisfaction: Softcel® technology can be implemented with no to minimal capital cost and is adaptable to a continuous or box foam process.