More sustainable certified alternative feedstocks reduce fossil fuel dependency
Transforming material sourcing towards a circular intelligence.
Alternative feedstocks: CO₂ mitigating drop-in solutions
H.B. Fuller is our first customer with a mass balanced product in an adhesive application. By using certified alternative raw materials, we lower dependence on fossil feedstocks and help cut CO₂ emissions. Alternative feedstocks are a vital part of in our transition towards a circular economy.
Mass balance: the key to utilizing economies of scale for alternative raw materials
ISCC certification: transparency for alternative material flows and CO₂ reductions
The possibility to source certified renewable feedstock in large quantities, attributed via the mass balance approach, enables us to use molecules that come with a significant carbon footprint reduction and without compromising on PU adhesive performance. This is an investment in all our futures.
- Moving from fossils: Recycled and bio-based raw materials can replace finite fossil resources.
- Lower CO₂ footprint: Alternative feedstock materials can reduce CO₂ emissions in the value chain.
- Transparent: Feedstock attribution according to recognized ISCC rules along the value chain.
- Available now: Drop-in mass balance feedstocks can be ordered today, in large quantities.
- Reliable quality: Mass balance feedstocks offer the same quality as conventional raw materials.