Desmoseal® S prepolymers combine excellent cohesive strength and good adhesion properties for the formulation of sealants and adhesives
Desmoseal® prepolymers enable the formulation of hybrid (STP / silane-terminated polyurethanes), one-component (1K) adhesives and sealants with polyurethane backbone and silane-based curing mechanism. These types therefore provide a unique combination of excellent cohesive strength and good adhesive properties.
Our Desmoseal® S grades cover the complete application range from low modulus sealants with very high elongation up to structural adhesives with high hardness and high tensile strength. They are used in the building and construction industry as well as for industrial and transportation applications.
- Desmoseal® S 2876
- Aliphatic silane-terminated prepolymer. Binder for producing highly flexible adhesives, sealants and coatings.
- Desmoseal® S XP 2749
- Aliphatic silane-terminated prepolymer.Binder for producing flexible adhesives, sealants and coatings.
- Desmoseal® S XP 2774
- Aliphatic silane-terminated prepolymer.Binder for producing highly flexible adhesives, sealants and coatings.
- Versatile: Good adhesion to different substrates.
- Reliable: Bubble free curing, even in thick layers.
- Compatible: Offer good compatibility in the formulation.
- Lower environmental impact: Low VOC formulations possible.