Desmocomp® PU resin matrix system for fiber-reinforced plastics with excellent UV- and weathering resistance
Our Desmocomp® brand represents a new aliphatic polyurethane resin matrix system for fiber-reinforced plastics with excellent UV-, weathering-, and flame resistance.
Desmocomp® systems are designed for exterior applications that protect composites from potentially damaging environmental influences, such as sun, salt or sand abrasion. Easily manufactured with pultrusion technology, composite parts made with Desmocomp® offer excellent mechanical properties and good fire resistance, which means that UV stabilizers and protective coatings are not required. In essence, Desmocomp® widens the scope of polyurethane-based resins and opens the way to new applications for fiber-reinforced plastics.
- Desmocomp® AP 200
- Aliphatic polyisocyanate. Use as resin component in manufacturing of UV-, weathering-, and chemically resistant fiber-reinforced composites.
- Weather resistant: UV stabilizers and protective coatings are no longer required.
- Flame resistant: Material is class Bs1d0 in accordance with DIN EN 13501-1:2010-01.
- Easy processing: One-component PU system allows simple processing and rapid curing.
- Long pot life: Has typical qualities on one-component polyurethane systems.