Crelan® puts the power into powder coatings
Crelan® high-performance, solid polymeric isocyanate-based crosslinkers are specifically designed for the formulation of PU powder coatings that provide excellent film characteristics, including outstanding UV and chemical resistance, excellent weatherability, flow and gloss.
Powder coatings are sustainable, cost-efficient, and offer excellent resistance to chemicals, impacts and weather. Produced without solvents, our polyurethane powder coating technology is also highly resource efficient. Crelan® allows layer thicknesses of 40 to 150 µm in one coat, fully automated application for greater quality control and immediate part handling after cooling. Among many potential applications, coatings created with Crelan® are used for decorative metal objects and OEM equipment − including household appliances, bicycle frames, metal furniture, automotive components, toys, sporting goods and even window frames.
- Crelan® EF 403
- Cycloalipatic Polyuretdione without blocking agent. Hardener for polyurethane powder coatings
- Crelan® NI-2
- Crelan NI 2 is a blocked aliphatic polyisocyanate based on IPDI.
- Crelan® NW-5
- Crelan NW 5 is a blocked cycloaliphatic polyisocyanate.
- Crelan® UI
- Blocked cycloaliphatic polyisocyanate.Hardener for polyurethane powder coatings
- CRELAN® VP LS 2256
- Blocked aliphatic polyisocyanate based on IPDI.Hardener for polyurethane powder coatings
- Durable: Excellent resistance to chemicals, impacts, UV radiation and weather.
- Sustainable: There are no solvent emissions.
- Improves quality: Applied with fully automated equipment for greater quality control.
- Cost-effective: More economical due to lower crosslinker usage.