Decorative interiors: A toolbox of solutions for more inviting interiors
- Plant-powered resins for high performance coatings & inks
- Waterborne acrylic resins for a variety of applications.
- Alkyd and acrylic urethane hybrids with excellent performance
- Waterborne urethane resins with tough finishings or a luxury feel.
- Waterborne alkyds and polyesters for a variety of applications.
- Chemically & mechanically resistant: Ensure excellent scuff-, scratch-, and scrub-resistance with our self-crosslinking technology, hybrids, and tribrids
- Ultimate adhesion: Achieve adhesion to a wide variety of substrates using our proprietary adhesion-promoting technology, pioneered over 20 years ago
- More sustainable: Enjoy up to 52% bio-based content with Decovery®
- Safer: Create safer coatings with lower levels of VOCs
Whether for doors, windows, interior trim, skirting boards, or cabinets, our resins can support your indoor application needs. As well as helping you overcome sustainability and safety challenges, these solutions offer excellent performance attributes including chemical and scratch resistance, yellowing, and blocking at multiple gloss levels.
Interior wall paints
Our interior wall paint resins are designed for developing paints that thrive today and tomorrow. Their high-performance properties include stain-, scrub-, and scuff-resistance, as well as low VOC content. And, when using our Decovery® resins, you can also create paints containing up to 52% bio-based content.
The use of multiple substrates in building and construction is growing rapidly. Our adhesion-promoting technology helps you deliver primers that stick to a wide variety of commonly used substrates. Combined with excellent sandability, low VOC content, and strong blocking properties, these adhesive properties help you develop next-generation primers.