Climate neutral* MDI for low-carbon building insulation
A more sustainable construction sector: key to reaching climate targets
Workhorse raw material for polyurethane insulation panels: MDI
Climate neutral* MDI: coupling embodied carbon reduction with high insulation performance
Our climate neutral* MDI is an optimal material choice for PU insulation manufacturers looking to achieve a lower carbon footprint with no trade-off in performance. The fact it is a drop-in solution means there’s no need to modify production plants or to change insulation foam formulas.
- Low carbon: Both embodied carbon and operating emissions for buildings are reduced.
- Bio waste-based: Our climate neutral* MDI uses bio waste as an alternative raw material.
- Climate neutral*: ISCC PLUS mass balancing allocates bio waste-based raw materials.
- PU performance: Insulation with climate neutral* MDI can cut heating and cooling by up to 70%.
- Drop-in solution: Feedstock requires no modification to production facilities or PU formulations.