Packaging: The polyurethane elastomers and adhesives that enable the process
- Customizable Tailor-make adhesive polymers to your specifications.
- Chemical resistant: Materials resist degradation by food or other packaging filling.
- Heat resistant: High-performance laminates handle steam sterilization up to 134 °C.
- Complaint: Meets EU and international health and safety standards.
- Full range Materials for 1K and 2K solvent-based, solvent-free and water-based systems.
Anvil covers: Shaping materials for flexible packaging
Our elastomers provide key components of packaging machinery, such as the anvil covers used in rotary die-cutting. Theses cut- and abrasion-resistant elastomer-lined covers are capable of resisting multiple cutting blades shots during the packaging cutting process. Anvil covers made with cast polyurethane provide excellent mechanical performance in terms of cut resistance (combination of tear resistance, tear propagation resistance, abrasion resistance, resilience and low compression set) and longevity. This enables increased machine speeds, better perforation definition and less rotation downtime.