Achieve a higher industrial throughput for coating and printing lines with our AgiSynTM 100%-solids materials for energy-curable solutions.
Energy-curing technology (UV, EB, LED, or Excimer) enables applicators to generate high-performance cured systems with more efficient production – while avoiding the need to cure by energy-intensive convention ovens.
These attributes are particularly relevant for industrially applied flooring and furniture coatings, as well as printing inks. With AgiSyn™, we provide an extensive range of 100%-solids materials – from diluting acrylates to urethane acrylates – to facilitate efficient and high-quality production.
- Cost-effective: Increased throughput and lower energy requirements.
- Compliant: Reduce the solvent and VOC content of coatings and inks.
- Efficient: Instant curing when exposed to an energy source.
- Durable: Excellent scratch, wear, and chemical resistance.
- Versatile: Combine and blend materials to achieve desired performance properties.