Rail: Lighter, stronger, more protective exteriors
Heavy-duty, impact-resistant polycarbonates are an ideal choice for rail exteriors. In addition to strength, these lightweight materials offer high resistance to shocks, breakage and explosions as well as improved sustainability. Use this combination of properties to create high-quality, durable train exteriors.
- Hard wearing: Achieve optimal resistance to abrasion, chemicals, UV radiation and graffiti.
- Sustainable: Choose lighter, recyclable materials to save fuel, money and the environment.
- Increased comfort: Improve passenger comfort with better thermal and sound insulating properties.
- Excellent transparency: Install high-visibility windscreens and windows.
- Low maintenance: No unscheduled maintenance due to broken glass.