Decovery® SP-8310: A 37%-bio-based, breathable resin for enhanced outdoor durability.
Designed for outdoor durability
An all-acrylic dispersion, Decovery® SP-8310 offers excellent ultraviolet (UV) resistance and water resistance, great water vapor permeability, and flexibility, as well as low dirt pick-up. This makes it ideal for creating durable finishes in exterior architectural and industrial applications, such as outdoor trim.
Multi-substrate adhesion, multi-purpose solution
Thanks to its excellent multi-substrate adhesion, Decovery® SP-8310 can be used in a wide range of applications. What is more, its excellent elasticity and outstanding color rub-out enable flexible paint systems and high-quality color finishes.
A new horizon for exterior coatings
With its multi-purpose profile and its bio-renewable content of 37% on solids, Decovery® SP-8310 opens new possibilities for longer-lasting exterior coatings. That means you can future proof your portfolio and improve its environmental impact at the same time.
- Excellent ultraviolet (UV) resistance with very low dirt pick-up
- Minimal water absorption and fast water release
- High elasticity enables flexible paint systems
- Great adhesion across a wide variety of substrates
- Low emissions and VOC levels
- Excellent moisture regulation
- Outstanding color rub-out to create color excellence