Bayfol® HX holographic films star in INAF telescope application
Our photopolymer films can be successfully used in demanding applications such as spectrometers in high-performance telescopes for astronomy. They are, of course, particularly suitable for many consumer applications.
Thanks to these light-bearing photopolymer films, we were able to literally shift astronomical boundaries.
Why Bayfol® HX film was the clear choice to enhance performance of INAF telescopes
- Versatile; customizable: Enables production of different gratings for different high-performance telescopes
- Optical quality: The material has very good transparency, which reduces observing times
- Reliability: The material maintains its performance over a long period of time
- Easy processing: Fully dry recording process: No chemical pre-treatment or post-processing is necessary to develop the hologram
- Dependable: High uniformity enables easy reproduction