There are a lot of configuration options for this teaser.
If you don't need the clusters, don't fill in the cluster title. Just add rows for the articles and videos needed.
If you have different clusters, add now clusters in the template. Add rows for the articles and videos needed per cluster.
- For this component there are 2 different views:
- Teaser with title and description (only one tab of teasers)
- Teaser with title and different tabs/clusters (no description). It's advised to have max 5 different tabs.
- Number of characters
- Title component: max 30 characters
- Description: max 130 characters
- Cluster title: max 30 characters
- How teaser are added
- Automatically via tagging
- Manually to link articles in the solution center. In this case the content on the teaser is automatically created using the content from the article itself. This is the teaser data of the article or the stage image, headline and description.
- Manually to pages out of the solution center. In this case you also provide an image (480 x 240 px), title (60 characters), description (300 characters), label (30 characters) and url.
- Added manually
- Needed info: Moving image id, title (60 characters), teaser description (300 characters)
- Teaser per tab: default 6, but can be adjusted.
- With automated tagging: publication date
- Manually added teasers: manual sorting
- Gate options
- Complete component can be gated
- Gate only for specific page. In this case the article is gated for all other components
- Possible to open in all articles new tab
- Digital event space: on teaser level you can configure to open article within the layout of that specific DES.