Impranil® PU dispersions: Durable meets sustainable
This range of high-performance, waterborne dispertions has no co-solvents, making it ideal for sustainable production processes. It is specially well-suited to the production of low VOC synthetic materials for garments, shoes, bags and upholstery.
- Impranil® C Solution
- polyester urethane adduct based on toluene diisocyanate Suitable for formulating coatings with medium-hard handle for use in many different textil applications.
- Impranil® DAA
- Anionic aromatic polyester-polyurethane dispersion.
- Impranil® DAH
- Anionic, aromatic polyether-polyurethane dispersionUsed as a flexible tie coat in the manufacture of materials for outerwear, bags/luggage, shoes and athletic shoes.
- Durable: Made tough for hard-wearing applications
- Sustainable: New PU dispersions with co-solvent free textile coatings