Baymidur® has electrical insulation covered
Our ready-to-use-polyurethane system Baymidur® (plus Baygal® polyol) is the perfect polymer for the electrical engineering industry. Its functions include sheathing, fixing, embedding and encapsulation of electrical components with solid, bubble-free polyurethane.
The popularity of Baymidur® in electrical engineering results from its quality and versatility. For example, Baymidur® only requires minimal inherent heating during curing, has cold workability down to 0 °C, and cures with minimal stress on encapsulated components due to low shrinkage. In addition, quick curing is possible with catalysts and Baymidur® polyurethanes provide good adhesion, chemical resistance, and an attractive cost/performance ratio.
- Quality: High-grade polyurethanes provide solid insulation.
- Stays cool: There is minimal inherent heating during curing.
- Fast: Quick curing is possible with catalysts.
- Minimal shrinkage: Encapsulated components experience very little pressure due to shrinkage.
- High productivity: Baymidur® has an attractive cost/performance ratio.