Baygal® high-quality PU casting systems for electrical encapsulation
Our ready-to-use polyurethane system Baygal® (in combination with Baymidur® isocyanates) is the perfect casting material for electrical encapsulation. Its functions include fixing, embedding and encapsulation of electrical components with solid, bubble-free polyurethane.
The success of Baygal® casting systems for encapsulation of electrical components results from its quality and versatility. For example, Baygal® only requires minimal inherent heating during curing, can be applied at temperatures down to 0 °C, and cures with minimal stress on encapsulated components due to low shrinkage. In addition, quick curing is possible with catalysts. Baygal® polyurethanes provide good adhesion and high chemical resistance while enabling high productivity.
- Quality: High-quality polyurethanes for electrical encapsulation.
- Stays cool: There is minimal inherent heat build-up during curing.
- Fast: Quick curing is possible with catalysts.
- Minimal shrinkage: Encapsulated components experience very little pressure due to shrinkage.
- Good adhesion: Baygal® cast systems allow very good adhesion on most surfaces.