Decovery®: More sustainable coatings and finishes have arrived
Why you should design with paints based on Decovery®
The idea of returning home to walls and furniture painted with crude oil is not an enticing one. But still, many coatings on the market are largely made from fossil-based oils. Fortunately, plant-based paints are closer to reality than many of you might think. It’s ime for change – with Decovery®!
Decovery® resins are produced from plants and contain very low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) – which means we all get to breathe fresher and cleaner air.
Because we have replaced crude oil with plant-based materials like tree bark, Decovery® reduce the carbon footprint of a coating by up to 36%
Decovery® partially plant-based resins are designed to deliver high-performance products across coatings and inks markets while treating our planet gently.
How do architects and designers benefit from Decovery® - based paints?
- Working and living with Decovery® plant-based resins.
- Make your designs greener and more sustainable. Gain an advantage with certifications in the building research establishment environmental assessment methodology (BREEAM), and leadership in energy and environmental design (LEED).
- Decovery® coatings perform as well as, or better than, fossil- alternatives
- Decovery® resins, produced from plants, aresuitable for demanding, exterior and interior applications.
- Decovery is made with plant-based materials, reducing the carbon footprint and is manufactured with renewable energy
Dare to design with Decovery® partiallly plant-based resins
If you are a designer or an architect and you want to be an agent for change, then why not join us on our mission to accelerate the transformation towards plant-based coatings and inks If you have a product, an idea or a project that could benefit from Decovery®,or if you would like to know more about how plant-based materials in paint can benefit you, your designs, and society – get in touch with us. Learn how innovative, more sustainable paints can support you in realizing healthier and safer designs ’.