Impranil® PU dispersions: Durable meets more sustainable
This range of high-performance, waterborne dispersions have no co-solvents, making them an excellent choice for more sustainable production processes. They are especially well suited to the production of low VOC synthetic materials for garments, shoes, bags, and upholstery.
In addition to enabling more sustainable production, Impranil® polyurethane dispersions are highly elastic and durable. This is why they are used for sporting goods, denim, coating of technical textiles, transportation belts, tends and protective cloth. Impranil® dispersions are also adaptable to all application methods and processes that require direct coating, transfer coating, dipping, printing and spraying.
- Impranil® C Solution
- polyester urethane adduct based on toluene diisocyanate Suitable for formulating coatings with medium-hard handle for use in many different textil applications.
- Impranil® DAA
- Anionic aromatic polyester-polyurethane dispersion.
- Impranil® DAH
- Anionic, aromatic polyether-polyurethane dispersionUsed as a flexible tie coat in the manufacture of materials for outerwear, bags/luggage, shoes and athletic shoes.
- Durable: Tough material for hard-wearing applications.
- More sustainable: New PU dispersions with co-solvent free textile coatings.