- A versatile portfolio of materials for energy-curing systems
- Plant-powered resins for high performance coatings & inks
- Polyisocyanates for a wide range of PU foams, coatings and adhesives
- Dispersions for eco-friendly, waterborne adhesives
- High performance waterborne polyurethane dispersions, without co-solvents
- Waterborne acrylic resins for a variety of applications.
- Waterborne urethane resins with tough finishings or a luxury feel.
- Skins® give your branding ideas character.
- Waterborne alkyds and polyesters for a variety of applications.
Key benefits of flexible packing solutions
- A broad portfolio to suit your needs
- Our global R&D and production network is your competitive advantage
- Safeguard your market position with our latest innovations
The move to more attractive, lightweight, flexible packaging brings with it advantages for people, brands and, potentially, the planet – not least convenience and ease of use.
However, these innovations present challenges for the packaging industry. Non-migration of materials in food is one. Adhesion and cohesion in multi-layer laminate systems is another. Creating a genuinely original sensory brand experience is yet one more. And achieving all this responsibly and more sustainably – without compromising on current performance and stricter safety levels – is maybe the biggest challenge of all.