More sustainable TPU phone case: Desmopan® CQ EC MB series
Exploiting multiple state-of-the-art technologies at once enables us to create our partly bio-based TPU to feature more sustainable attributed content of up to more than 80%*, and at the same time offer a significantly reduced emissions footprint.
Thanks to our close collaboration with Covestro, we were able to reduce the carbon footprint of our TORRAS-branded protective phone cases, offering a product with up to 80%* renewable attributed content. Sustainability is a major trend in our industry, and leading-edge Desmopan® CQ EC MB helps us stand out!
- More sustainable: Desmopan® CQ EC MB series can provide up to more than 80%* renewable attributed content.
- Mass balanced: This certified methodology ensures the accurate attribution of bio-based inputs.
- Drop-in solution: Desmopan® CQ EC MB can be fed into existing production plants and processes.
- Lower emissions: CO₂ emissions can be reduced by up to 50%**.
- Collaborative: Our partnership approach helps customers like TORRAS to grow more sustainably.