High-performance polymers for polyurethane pipe insulation
- Baytherm®: Low-density, high-insulation PUR foam for cold and hot applications. Ideal for refrigerators, containers, heating pipes, and boilers
- Polyisocyanates for a wide range of PU foams, coatings and adhesives
- A wide range of polyols for high-performance polyurethane applications
- Versatile solutions: Our materials can be used to insulate, and coat of district heating pipes.
- Excellent properties: Very durable, with outstanding insulation and flow properties.
- Strong & flexible: Highly resistant to mechanical strain, impact and damage.
- Custom-formulated: Engineer materials that are optimized for your specific application.
Secure Energy Flow: Innovative Polyurethane Solutions for Pipeline reliability
Recognizing that energy supply is a paramount concern: This is why we use polyurethanes made from Baytherm® for insulated pipes to optimize the thermal insulation properties. These materials possess low thermal conductivity properties and exceptional durability, making them ideal for pipeline insulation. Our pipe insulation foam Baytherm®. and Desmophen®, providing reliable corrosion protection, forms a forward-looking overall package to sustain the energy flow. Our commitment extends to offering solutions for pipeline corrosion, ensuring the integrity of these essential conduits for the transportation of gases and liquids. Trust us as your reliable partner in maintaining the strength, durability, and efficiency of your pipeline systems.