Wheels & rollers: Robust, resilient thermoplastics and elastomers for every load
We offer raw materials and systems for wheels, casters and rollers. From thermoplastic polyurethanes to conventional toluene diisocyanate (TDI) to dedicated diphenylmethane diisocyanate (MDI) systems and ultra-robust Vulkollan®, our solutions can be customized to suit your specific needs.
- A variety of polyurethane elastomers for different processes
- Polyisocyanates for a wide range of PU foams, coatings and adhesives
- Thermoplastic polyurethanes
- NDI-based high-performance cast polyurethane elastomer
- Long-lasting: Our products offer proven performance over a long service life.
- Versatile: Wide range of solutions for the optimal price-performance ratio.
- Strong: High load-bearing capacity, even with dynamic loads.
- Resilient: No flat spots after prolonged standing in loaded position.
- Resistant: Our solutions stand up to heat, oil and grease.
As an experienced industry partner, we know that requirements for wheels and casters vary considerably, and each solution must be carefully weighed in terms of performance versus cost. For the most demanding applications, solid Vulkollan®, based on a blend of our own Desmodur®15 with polyols and glycols, is the toughest polyurethane around, with proven field performance in wheels and rollers for global logistics centers and premier amusement parks. Polyurethane elastomers such as Desmodur® or Baytec® are a reliable choice for applications with lower speeds and smaller loads. We also provide thermoplastics like Desmopan® for use in wheels with polyamide or metal hubs for machines, trucks, escalators and for various transport, support and guide rollers in industrial settings and offices.
Handling and logistics: Reliable long-term performance with minimal servicing
Whether they are used in forklifts, stacker cranes or automated parts warehouses, wheels that help keep logistics platforms in motion need to deliver spot-on performance 365 days a year. Cast PU systems and wheel coatings based on our raw materials withstand high loads and speeds while ensuring maximum safety, even with fast starts and stops. Vulkollan® offers high-end resistance against dynamic loads coupled with low wear and tear for long-term performance with minimal servicing. For smaller loads, Desmodur® fits the bill with an optimized price-performance ratio.