Achieve a higher industrial throughput for coating and printing production lines with our NeoRadTM water-based (WB) UV and 100%-solids materials for energy-curable solutions.
Energy-curing technology (UV, EB, LED, or Excimer) enables applicators to generate high-performance cured systems with more efficient production – while avoiding the need to cure by energy-intensive convention ovens.
These attributes are particularly relevant for industrially applied flooring and furniture coatings, as well as printing inks. With NeoRad™, we provide an extensive range of WB UV and 100%-solids materials – from diluting acrylates to urethane acrylates – to facilitate efficient and high-quality production.
- NeoRad™ P-50
- NeoRad™ P-50 is a polyester acrylate for energy curable systems
- NeoRad™ R-514
- NeoRad™ R-514 is a waterbased urethane dispersion for use in radiation curing coating applications
- NeoRad™ R-565
- NeoRad™ R-565 is a waterbased urethane acrylic copolymer dispersion for use in radiation curing coating applications
- NeoRad™ U-65 XP
- Cost-effective: Increased throughput and lower energy requirements.
- Sustainable: Partially bio-based grades and solutions available.
- Fast curing: High throughput with instant crosslinking upon UV/EB exposure
- Durable: Excellent scratch, wear, and chemical resistance.
- Versatile: Combine and blend materials to achieve desired performance.