Acclaim® polyol: For advanced adhesives and coatings
Acclaim® is a high molecular weight long-chain polyether polyol. It has extremely low mono-ol levels, low unsaturation, and low water content. Its low basicity and acidity make it useful across a wide range of applications as well as in improving the overall properties of prepolymers.
Acclaim® polyols can be reacted with Desmodur® to produce a wide variety of urethane products. Our high-performance, low-mono-ol Acclaim® polyol is typically used in polyurethanes and applications such as cast elastomers, and sealants, epoxy flexibilizers, defoamers, lubricants, crude oil de-emulsifiers and plasticizers. The properties of polyurethanes formulated with Acclaim® polyether polyols may be maximized by adjusting the cross-linking level or changing the hard-segment content.
- Acclaim® Polyol 12200 N
- Acclaim® Polyol 12200 N is a linear polypropylene ether polyol that is suitable for combination with Desmodur® in the formulation of low-solvent polyurethanes.
- Acclaim® Polyol 18200 N
- Acclaim® Polyol 18200 N is a linear polyether polyol.
- Acclaim® Polyol 4200
- Acclaim® Polyol 4200 is a linear polypropylene ether polyol that is suitable for combination with Desmodur® in the formulation of low-solvent polyurethanes.
- Acclaim® Polyol 8200 N
- Acclaim® Polyol 8200 N is a linear polypropylene ether polyol.
- Durable: Ideal for the formulation of high-durability and high-performance adhesives and coatings.
- Strong: Reacts with Desmodur® hardeners for 2K high-strength adhesives and sealants.
- Low phosphoric acid: Suitable for use in isocyanate-terminated prepolymers.
- Low mono-ol levels: High purity with defined functionality.