Uralac® Ultra: Powder coating for heat-sensitive substrates.
Brilliant performance at a better price
All this – and more – is now a reality thanks to our Uralac® Ultra advanced binder technology, and the team of application experts behind it. If you thought you knew the benefits of powder-coating for MDF, it is time to think again!
Let Uralac® Ultra give you that competitive advantage
- Design freedom Strong, seamless finish with textured or smooth appearance, and many gloss levels and colors.
- Durable Uralac® Ultra-treated products comply with key industry standard tests.
- Economical Uralac® Ultra's fully automated, 1-step, low-temperature curing finishing process saves time, labor and energy.
"We're always looking for ways to reduce costs without impacting quality. Fortunately, these powder coatings deliver on both."
Uralac® Ultra sustainability facts
- No solvents or toxic materials means better indoor air quality for all.
- Unique single-layer coating process uses less energy and no water or materials.
- Carbon footprint is 5 times lower than solvent-borne coatings.
- Virtually 100% of powder paint overspray is recyclable.
"We believe that powder coating technology has reached the level of sophistication where we want to use it."
"There are many benefits to powder coatings. First and foremost, they are totally toxin free."
对于粉末应用，MDF 内的水分起导电作用。占总重量 4-8% 的水分含量足以吸附粉末。
粉末涂料不需要特殊 MDF–尽管现有 MDF 的质量和类型之间存在差异。
我们建议在制造产品前评估您打算使用的 MDF 类型。
此外，我们建议将其储存在恒温恒湿区域以控制 MDF 的水分含量。
大多数传统固化烘箱都是对流式烘箱。使用红外辐射 (IR) 烘箱可以获得 MDF固化的最佳效果。
使用 IR 烘箱，MDF 的表面可以快速加热来固化粉末涂层，同时其核心则保持相对较低的温度。