InFoam printing: Foam follows function
3D printed skeletons open up customized solutions
Easy personalization of foamed mass products
Well-being and sustainability
"The core idea of the project is to inject a kind of skeleton structure into flexible foam in order to modify the properties and behavior of the foam after curing. This opens up completely new possibilities for flexible foams in various applications, such as mass customization and the adaptation of properties to individual customer requirements."
Are you ready to print your function InFoam?
“The dedicated functionalization of products from mass production is a challenge we are already facing today. Using InFoam printing, a customized skeleton can be injected into soft foam, and therewith help for example mattress producers to maximize the end-consumer’s sleeping comfort.”
- Innovative Enhance your image as a technology leader and creator of individualized foamed mass products
- Task-matched A customizable internal skeleton can give soft foam almost any function
- Individualized Create completely personalized products supporting mass production technology
- Finely tuned comfort Tune products like car seats or mattresses to perfectly match a single customer need
- Recyclable Polyurethane-only material eliminates complicated separation during recycling