Meeting both railway and FAR norms with low smoke filament
This low smoke filament offers a valid alternative for applications requiring both EN 45545-2 and NFPA 130 norms. It’s a popular material in the market as it’s a very cost-effective solution that can be printed easily on standard, open platform printers and doesn’t require high- temperature printers.
- Low smoke & toxicity: LS filament is one of a few FFF materials to meet EN 45545-2 and NFPA 130 norms.
- Flame retardant: Non-halogenated recipe without the typical smoke development.
- Cost-effective FFF: Less expensive material that can be 3D printed on a standard FFF printer.
- Post-processing PA6/66-GF20 FR LS can be post-processed and painted for visible transportation parts.
- Less degradation: Mechanical properties last longer due to lower thermo-oxidative degradation.