Addigy®: Heat-resistant soluble support structures for AM
Addigy® FPC SOL1 HT is a heat-resistant thermoplastic filament created for 3D printing with PEEK, and other high-temperature stable materials. The nearly transparent support structure is chemically soluble, yielding complex parts with smooth surfaces – a true innovation that meets the needs of the growing AM market.
- Easy to process: Support structures can be chemically dissolved, eliminating manual breakaway.
- Heat resistant: Addigy® FPC SOL1 HT has a high heat resistance but is soluble at the same time.
- Smooth part surface: Dissolving support structure yields complex parts with smooth, precise surfaces.
- Less labor: No manual post-processing of parts is needed, and no sharp tooling required.
- Reusable: Used solvent can be re-used via simple distillation.