Addigy® filaments for industrial 3D printing
Fused filament fabrication (FFF) is a well-known printing process for additive manufacturing. With Addigy® thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and polycarbonate (PC) filaments we provide high performance materials highly suitable for industrial 3D printing, creating new potential for mass production.
- Addigy® provides a flexible material toolkit for industrial 3D printing.
- Great versatility: Addigy® filaments offer a broad choice of high-performance materials
- Wide hardness range: Our TPUs provide a wide hardness range from Shore 60A to Shore 75D
- High layer bonding: Addigy® TPUs show a very good interlayer bonding
- Flame retardant: Addigy® polycarbonate filaments are intrinsically flame retardant
- Broad temperatures: Our TPU and PC materials offer broad application temperatures
The characteristic melting behavior of our TPUs results in a high interlayer bonding. They combine high abrasion resistance and elasticity with a wide hardness range from Shore 60A to Shore 75D. Polycarbonate offers high impact strength, excellent thermal stability and is inherently flame retardant.
If you would like to 3D print a face mask aid yourself, find the STL file here.