Addigy® powders for industrial 3D printing
Addigy® offers thermoplastic (TPU) powders for selective laser sintering (SLS) and high speed sintering (HSS), two printing processes which allow complex printing structures with flexible and rigid TPUs. These high-tech technologies and materials enable large-scale industrial 3D printing right now.
- Addigy® provides a flexible material toolkit for industrial 3D printing.
- Recyclability: Almost 100 % of the TPU can be recycled from the powder bed
- Resistance: Good tear and abrasion resistance
- Broad application temperature: Broad application temperatures can be applied
- High rebound: Addigy® powders offer a high rebound
- Build temperature: Low build room temperature
Our Addigy® TPU powders have significant advantages over materials commonly used in SLS. TPU offers adjustable melting behavior, good tear and abrasion resistance, a wide application temperature and fast response.
Products are available in a wide hardness range from Shore 75A to Shore 75D as well as for special applications, including food and skin contact. Due to the comparatively low building room temperatures, non-sintered material can be recycled almost completely, resulting in an economic and sustainable production process.