Addigy® filaments for industrial 3D printing
Fused filament fabrication (FFF) is a well-known printing process for additive manufacturing. With Addigy® thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and polycarbonate (PC) filaments we provide high performance materials highly suitable for industrial 3D printing, creating new potential for mass production.
The characteristic melting behavior of our TPUs results in a high interlayer bonding. They combine high abrasion resistance and elasticity with a wide hardness range from Shore 60A to Shore 75D. Polycarbonate offers high impact strength, excellent thermal stability and is inherently flame retardant.
Our portfolio also includes PC blends with ABS, ASA, PET and PBT and special grades for food contact and medical applications.
- Great versatility: Addigy® filaments offer a broad choice of high-performance materials
- Wide hardness range: Our TPUs provide a wide hardness range from Shore 60A to Shore 75D
- High layer bonding: Addigy® TPUs show a very good interlayer bonding
- Flame retardant: Addigy® polycarbonate filaments are intrinsically flame retardant
- Broad temperatures: Our TPU and PC materials offer broad application temperatures