Robust solution for vacuum robots: LiDAR-transparent Makrofol® ST352 films
Smart mobile home devices require tough, integrated and sensor-transparent surfaces.
LiDAR technology is the key to scanning and mapping for vacuum robot mobility
Our Makrofol® ST352 PC film was engineered for sensor integration. Like smart cars, self-driving robot vacuum cleaners require a LiDAR-transparent material solution. The film enables the production of devices with seamless black panel surfaces using proven FIM technology.
Makrofol® ST352 PC film: engineered for LiDAR system applications
- Design freedom: Makrofol® ST352 film is formable for deep black panel surfaces.
- LiDAR-transparent: The material offers high transmission in the NIR range for laser sensor applications.
- Lightweight: Makrofol ST can be combined with lightweight thermoplastics.
- Robust: The PC film is robust, with high resistance to impact and tearing.
- Easy care: Surfaces made with Makrofol® ST352 film are easy to wipe clean.