Construction coatings with Pasquick® based products - NEOTEX
Areas of application in the building industry
Commercial: Avoid long downtimes for commercial sites such as retail sales areas or traffic areas in logistics centers. With Pasquick®-based coatings, you can complete your floor coating project in just one day and avoid unnecessary profit losses.
Industrial floors: Floors in industrial warehouses must be able to cope with particularly high loads. An industrial floor has to withstand plants, industrial trucks and much more. Pasquick®-based coatings meet these requirements.
Your construction benefits in detail
- Faster curing: Pasquick® features a significantly reduced curing time. It is up to eight times faster than conventional floor coating systems, helping contractors to meet tight project deadlines.
- Easy application for professional users: Pasquick® can be easily applied by hand by professional users with their standard working equipment, and a sufficient pot life reduces time pressure and minimizes the failure potential for projects.
- Quick return to operation: In public spaces, logistic center floors and many other building types it is essential to keep renovating times as short as possible to minimize loss of profit and inconvenience for residents. Pasquick® offers the ideal solution for this challenge.
- Increased cost efficiency: Thanks to the rapid curing properties of Pasquick® and the possibility to reduce the number of coating layers, both public and commercial building owners can profit from lower overall costs for coating projects.
- High level of protection: A building's floor surfaces have to endure a great deal — sunlight, chemical and physical stresses. The long-term field-proven Pasquick® coating systems provide concrete substrates a lightfast and easy to clean resistant protective coating that preserves the beauty of the floor space.
- In line with VOC regulation: Above all, Pasquick® is in line with relevant VOC regulation, such as the European "Decopaint" Directive (2004/42/EC).