How Pasquick® brings together durability and aesthetics for a car park
The Merry Hill multi-story car park has a total of 1,000 parking spaces for visitors to one of the UK’s most successful shopping centers in the West Midlands. In order to rejuvenate the two 9,000 m² indoor park decks, the owners were looking for a deck coating that simultaneously fulfilled different requirements.
It was even more important for the asset owner of the car park that the high aesthetical properties of the
topcoat maximize the transformation of the parking decks, but at the same time allow a fast return to service.
Why Pasquick ® was the right solution for USL StructureCare
- Faster curing: Up to eight times faster than conventional floor coating systems.
- Quick return to service: Shorter refurbishment reduces loss of profit and inconvenience.
- Easy cleaning: Durable topcoat enables easy cleaning.
- Cost-effective: Lower costs thanks to rapid curing and fewer coats.
- Excellent aesthetics: Vibrant and colorful finish for maximal visual impact.