Better, faster, stronger lamination with Desmodur®
Magazine covers, luxury packaging (e.g. perfume boxes), business cards, or book covers are turned into luxurious-looking prints when laminated. Lamination typically adds a matt, gloss or silky finish, while at the same time protecting the printed product to create a perception of utmost quality.
This adhesive is a perfect fit for gloss lamination since it offers many process and quality advantages to our customers. Its unique characteristics make it not only interesting for gloss lamination but also for flexible food packaging.
Why Desmodur® XP 2802 was the perfect fit for Scitech Adhesive Systems & Celloglas
- Fast, high-strength bonding: Desmodur® enables direct slitting after lamination to speed up production.
- 1K solution: Easy processing and fewer mixing errors.
- Long pot life: Reduces adhesive waste and ensures consistent application quality.
- Food safe: Complies with EU 10/2011 for use by food packaging manufacturers.
- Clear finish: Attractive solution for premium applications like gloss lamination.