The Cablelite® inks are optimized for loose tube and ribbon designs. They are fast curing; display robust processing at various line speeds with consistent cure; and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) resistance for all 12 colors
The Cablelite® inks product potrfolio is specially formulated to color code optical fibers. Our inks are designed to offer maximum processing line speeds compared to other UV-curable inks, without compromising final ink performance.
- Vibrant and long-lasting colors enabling clearly distinguishable fibers for splicing
- Excellent ribbon performance stripability, break out and anti-twist
- Extremely fast cure supporting line speeds up to 3,000 m/min
- Consistent viscosity profile supporting production efficiency and fiber performance
- Excellent low-temperature performance enabling more sustainable solutions